vrijdag 24 februari 2012

First attempt installing OBIEE 11.1.1.6

Oracle released the 11.1.1.6 version of Oracle Business Intelligence Suite just this week. Although on a skiing holiday, I could not resist the urge to download it and install it. The Repository Creation Untility is still there. Please be sure to use the 11.1.1.6 version of the RCU as well ! After kicking off the installer and choosing the Simple Install option, everything is done for you. It's smooth as silk. Unfortunately, the Internal Server Error page is still shown right after the initial startup. But F5-ing after a while shows the well-known login screen. Curious as I am, I wanted to check out the Sample Application. But unfortunately, I ended up with this error message:











It has probably nothing to do with OBIEE: I'm looking into my browsersettings...
René


Update:
Clearing my browsersettings solved the issue !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten